Can you sing with a 360 headset?

#1 Posted by Dudacles (1455 posts) -

Also, can you buy a drumset or mic seperately? I've only seen seperate guitars so far. Thanks.

#2 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -

Jack Black sang with it, so I don't see why not.

Seriously though, there should be a headset jack on the guitar. As for getting those instruments separately, I think you'll have to go third-party for that.

#3 Posted by MKHavoc (1307 posts) -

It works in Rock Band.  I haven't played World Tour yet, so I'm not sure.

#4 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -
Kamasama said:
Seriously though, there should be a headset jack on the guitar. As for getting those instruments separately, I think you'll have to go third-party for that."
There's one on the Rock Band Guitar
#5 Posted by Dudacles (1455 posts) -

There's no headset jack on the WT guitar? That's weird, I have a GHIII guitar and that one does have it.

#6 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -

Maybe I misphrased that. I meant to say that I believe there is one, but I wasn't sure.

#7 Posted by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -

There are headset jacks on all the Guitar Hero instruments. There's a port on the Rock Band drums, but it's smaller and doesn't fit normal headsets. I don't know about the Rock Band guitar.

#8 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

yh ofc

i do it all the time in post game lobbies

#9 Posted by crunchUK (5963 posts) -

yh ofc

i do it all the time in post game lobbies

#10 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

If anyone's ever played an online game of Burnout with me, they'll know I definitely can't sing with the Xbox 360 Headset.

#11 Posted by OutOfBounds9000 (2300 posts) -

hmm,i think so.theres one on the gh guitar so i guees it works what would you do with the headset otherwise talk with eachother meanwhile singing?guees not.....

#12 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

Yes, you can. I did it the other day.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.