Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3: ODST

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Taking place during the events of Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST puts players in the shoes of a silent Orbital Drop Shock Trooper (known as the Rookie) as he traverses through the Covenant-occupied metropolis of New Mombasa to find the whereabouts of his missing squadmates.

Dropped... Again

SpawnMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 10

Edited By SpawnMan

Well I've started the ODST campaign on Legendary with a pal in hopes of snagging some achievements before I return the game. I think all I have left to get is to finish the game on Heroic and Legendary, some firefight achievos and those blasted Vidmaster ones. Oh, and good samaritan/naughty naughty due to the fact I accidentally stuck one of those pink balloon things the first time I played. Don't judge me! He was squealing in attack mode! 

Unfortunately, the game sucks just as much as the first time, although it is slightly more enjoyable with a partner. I've found most campaigns are indeed funner co-op. Oh and before I move off the subject, funner should be a word! Fun means enjoyable. Funny means humorous. Funnier means it was more humorous. "The co-op was funnier co-op" just doesn't mean it was more enjoyable. I'm surprised no one has picked up on this yet. Let's start a movement! Funner for all!

SpawnMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By SpawnMan

Well I've started the ODST campaign on Legendary with a pal in hopes of snagging some achievements before I return the game. I think all I have left to get is to finish the game on Heroic and Legendary, some firefight achievos and those blasted Vidmaster ones. Oh, and good samaritan/naughty naughty due to the fact I accidentally stuck one of those pink balloon things the first time I played. Don't judge me! He was squealing in attack mode! 

Unfortunately, the game sucks just as much as the first time, although it is slightly more enjoyable with a partner. I've found most campaigns are indeed funner co-op. Oh and before I move off the subject, funner should be a word! Fun means enjoyable. Funny means humorous. Funnier means it was more humorous. "The co-op was funnier co-op" just doesn't mean it was more enjoyable. I'm surprised no one has picked up on this yet. Let's start a movement! Funner for all!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.