Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo 3

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 25, 2007

The conclusion to the original Halo trilogy has the super-soldier Master Chief joining forces with The Arbiter to finish off the threat of both the remaining Covenant Empire and the parasitic Flood, once and for all.

BUNGIE DAY 09

bagmanforhire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

Edited By bagmanforhire

No Caption Provided

Bungie day 09 was pretty fun, I like playing on the commuity maps, didn't get to play bungie but I knew that wasn't going to happen since everyone was playing in that play list, hope I did enough to unlock recon but I'm not holding my breath.
    bagmanforhire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By bagmanforhire

No Caption Provided

Bungie day 09 was pretty fun, I like playing on the commuity maps, didn't get to play bungie but I knew that wasn't going to happen since everyone was playing in that play list, hope I did enough to unlock recon but I'm not holding my breath.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

Pretty sure you had to beat a 4-man team of Bungie employees to unlock Recon.  I had a buddy that was online all day yesterday trying to get it.  Whatever, personally.  Glad you had fun though.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TheFreeMan
    @jakob187 said:
    " Pretty sure you had to beat a 4-man team of Bungie employees to unlock Recon. "
    According to the Bungie blog there were other ways to get the armor, but nobody knows what they were.

I played for about 2 or so hours yesterday after I finally bought Legendary and Mythic. I didn't like most of the community maps and for some reason a lot of my games had a pretty good amount of lag. Eventually I got bored/annoyed and quit to Social Big Team instead.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.