Halo 3 Caption This contest Week Two!

Avatar image for shadowjak
#1 Posted by shadowjak (474 posts) -
Avatar image for coakroach
#2 Posted by coakroach (2497 posts) -

No.

Avatar image for gorillawhat
#3 Posted by Gorillawhat (1371 posts) -
coakroach said:
"No."
Avatar image for pause
#4 Posted by pause422 (6311 posts) -
coakroach said:
"No."
I'm gonna have to agree.
Avatar image for daniel_newton
#5 Posted by Daniel_Newton (1274 posts) -

He goes to the trouble of posting about a free competition and all you guys do is say no. If you aren't interested, you shouldn't post.

Thanks for the info shadowjak.

Avatar image for bigse63xy
#6 Posted by BigSe63xy (24 posts) -

Shut up cock sucker. They can say no if they very well fucking please.

Avatar image for smugdarkloser
#7 Posted by SmugDarkLoser (5040 posts) -

Wow, you guys are fucking assholes.

Avatar image for staticfalconar
#8 Posted by StaticFalconar (4919 posts) -
Newten said:
"He goes to the trouble of posting about a free competition and all you guys do is say no. If you aren't interested, you shouldn't post.

Thanks for the info shadowjak."
Somebody has been surrounded by Yes men it seems. While typing in No may not be helpful, it does give the feedback that not everybody loves this idea. Afterall, if you read the original post, he wants you go to go to another site and participate in their own contest. While it may not be: "Hey man if you like ______ go to ________.com, it has all the best stuff about ______ you want." It is still a form of trolling for another website. I don't believe its big enough form to warrent a lock or a delete, but advertising nonetheless.

That is why they all said NO, and I join them.
Avatar image for daniel_newton
#9 Posted by Daniel_Newton (1274 posts) -
BigSe63xy said:
"

Shut up cock sucker. They can say no if they very well fucking please.

"
Wow...

StaticFalconar said:
"Newten said:
"He goes to the trouble of posting about a free competition and all you guys do is say no. If you aren't interested, you shouldn't post.

Thanks for the info shadowjak."
Somebody has been surrounded by Yes men it seems. While typing in No may not be helpful, it does give the feedback that not everybody loves this idea. Afterall, if you read the original post, he wants you go to go to another site and participate in their own contest. While it may not be: "Hey man if you like ______ go to ________.com, it has all the best stuff about ______ you want." It is still a form of trolling for another website. I don't believe its big enough form to warrent a lock or a delete, but advertising nonetheless.

That is why they all said NO, and I join them."

I do see your point but hey it's still a free competition; there aren't many things better than that you can advertise. I guess it must be the way he worded it that earned him the negative responses, but I still say if you aren't interested you should just leave it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.