I have some questions concerning about Halo 4's campaign and multiplayer. Please keep it spoiler free.
Questions about the campaign:
- Does it have the best campaign as Combat Evolved or the worst one since Reach?
- Are the Prometheans fun to fight or are they annoying?
- How's the story, characters, and writing?
- Is the relationship between Cortana and Chief hamfisted?
- Are there still open ended levels?
- Are there really quick-time events?
- How's the enemy and friendly A.I.?
- Does it in any shape or form play like Call of Duty?
- Does it have the best maps since Halo 2 or the worst ones since Reach?
- Is Spartan-Ops a good substitute for FireFight?
- Is it well-balance?
- Has forge mode improve this time?
- Is there still a theater mode?