List of Achievements

#1 Edited by Ocean_H (290 posts) -
#2 Posted by zombie2011 (4973 posts) -

Another Solo Legendary Achievement.

Looks like i won't be S ranking this one unfortunately.

#3 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1249 posts) -

I have always liked the Halo achievements. They have been tough but never impossible, just had to work hard for them which I can appreciate.

#4 Posted by living4theday258 (679 posts) -

I'll probably do what I did with the other Halo games get the single player achievements and forget the multiplayer ones, Im not paying for gold just so i can get a higher gamer score

#5 Posted by Ocean_H (290 posts) -

@living4theday258 said:

I'll probably do what I did with the other Halo games get the single player achievements and forget the multiplayer ones, Im not paying for gold just so i can get a higher gamer score

This is what I mostly do with all of my games: only play singleplayer.

#6 Edited by doosmacleod (189 posts) -

Terminals.

NICE.

Also I'm glad they're only referring to the missions as "Mission x" right now, I don't want to just find out now the last level is named "Cortana is Now a Covenant-Cyborg-Hunter-Flood-Thing and Wants to Kill You. Also You're the Ghost of Johnson."

#7 Posted by ThatFrood (3375 posts) -
@doosmacleod said:

I don't want to just find out now the last level is named "Cortana is Now a Covenant-Cyborg-Hunter-Flood-Thing and Wants to Kill You. Also You're the Ghost of Johnson."

Well, thanks. Halo 4 can never live up to my expectations now.
#8 Posted by Rawrz (590 posts) -

Achievements look good. Im glad none of them are crap like Halo 3's were and requiring you do do such specific things in multiplayer. Also yay to another solo Legendary achievement.

#9 Posted by Hailinel (24863 posts) -

What about the achievement "Not the #@*&ing Flood again!"?

#10 Posted by doosmacleod (189 posts) -

@ThatFrood:

Halo 4: Shit Just Got Real.

#11 Posted by PatODay (220 posts) -

@zombie2011: I like the solo Legendary Achievements, it's fun to try them with a party of friends going for them too and hear everyone shout out in frustration.

#12 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

Perhaps a few too many easy ones in there for just saving films and stuff, but they look alright apart from that. I think the most interesting things this reveals are that there will be Red vs. Blue easter eggs and that at least some of the Covenant are returning as enemies.

#13 Posted by believer258 (11923 posts) -

@doosmacleod said:

Terminals.

NICE.

Also I'm glad they're only referring to the missions as "Mission x" right now, I don't want to just find out now the last level is named "Cortana is Now a Covenant-Cyborg-Hunter-Flood-Thing and Wants to Kill You. Also You're the Ghost of Johnson."

Thanks for spoiling it, motherfucker.

@Gamer_152 said:

Perhaps a few too many easy ones in there for just saving films and stuff, but they look alright apart from that. I think the most interesting things this reveals are that there will be Red vs. Blue easter eggs and that at least some of the Covenant are returning as enemies.

The Covenant enemies were in the trailer and GI preview.

#14 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

@believer258 said:

@Gamer_152 said:

The Covenant enemies were in the trailer and GI preview.

Huh, I guess they were. I haven't been paying that close attention to the pre-release stuff for Halo 4.

#15 Edited by GunstarRed (5193 posts) -

They seem like Halo achievements. The biggest disappointment is that there's achievements tied to...

killing Hunters. I'm hoping you don't just end up fighting the Covenant at the end of the game all over again.
#16 Posted by Dad_Is_A_Zombie (1225 posts) -

@Rawrz said:

Achievements look good. Im glad none of them are crap like Halo 3's were and requiring you do do such specific things in multiplayer. Also yay to another solo Legendary achievement.

Agreed. Friggin' ridiculous Steppin Razor achievement still bugs me to this day. I also like the solo legendary achievement. It's a helluva challenge, hence the reason it's called an achievement.

#17 Posted by minotaka (320 posts) -

Look fairly similar to the Reach ones! If you get me. Good set of them!

#18 Posted by BaneFireLord (2935 posts) -

Looks like a bunch of muthafuckin Halo achievements.

#19 Posted by jakob187 (21675 posts) -

@living4theday258 said:

People do that? I mean, they ONLY play the single player of Halo? I mean, the single player campaigns are usually pretty well-done in a Halo game, but...I don't know, I've just never seen them as the reason people play a Halo game.

#20 Posted by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -

Thank God there aren't any like those terrible multiplayer achievements from 3 or Reach. These seem reasonable if a bit easy. The achievements in Halo CE were pretty fun so its a bit disappointing to not see any like those.

#21 Posted by Demoskinos (14850 posts) -

Legendary Solo is fun in Halo. I've done it in every halo game.

#22 Posted by living4theday258 (679 posts) -

@jakob187 said:

@living4theday258 said:

People do that? I mean, they ONLY play the single player of Halo? I mean, the single player campaigns are usually pretty well-done in a Halo game, but...I don't know, I've just never seen them as the reason people play a Halo game.

I'll get multiplayer achievements but only when there's things like free gold weekends or when I feel like getting a month of gold, I game online on my PS3.

#23 Posted by Ocean_H (290 posts) -

@jakob187 said:

@living4theday258 said:

Why do you think the Halo lore is the most talked about when talking about the Halo games compared to the multiplayer. You're really seeing things the wrong way.

#24 Edited by big_jon (5732 posts) -

Like every Halo game, this will be S ranked, by me, fast.

#25 Posted by DharmaBum (1049 posts) -

Lots of freebies apparently. I hope the terminals are as good as the ones in Halo 3.

#26 Posted by Zereta (1368 posts) -
#27 Posted by iGooner7 (136 posts) -

Co-oping all the way! apart from the solo ones!

Screw the achievements! im hyped for the game!

Was scared at first, but 343 are doing an epic work!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.