Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

FU legdendary mode!

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Zurv

sooo.. taking no ones advice.. i started playing the game @ legdendary... yes..  a lot of death.. but i was moving along. 

After HOURS AND HOURS of death i finally get the bomb on the ship and it takes out the capital huge ship.. that last battle defending the bomb is FUCKING HARD!! 

but that is odd..  i finish the chapter "long night of solace".. but no achivement? hrmm.. so i check. I didn't get credit for finishing the mission. and.. ftw.. i didn't get credit for nighfall either. 

so.. after rage'n around for a bit... i kept playing the game.. but, FU legdendary! i'm not going to redo 2 full chapters that i totally already did and didn't get credit for. 

the good news is the game seems super ez now on heroic :) 

the odd part is when i check mission.. it shows the other ones beat'n @ legdendary for single player and none of co-op. nightfall and long night of solace show that it was neither beat on single or co-op... which clearly i did.. as i'm on other missions... *cry*
    thejamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By thejamster

that happened to me on the final mission when i gave up and re-loaded from a rally point, had to re-do the whole thing, was fuckin hard

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Zurv

the worse part... well.. no.. the worse part is not getting credit for doing it on legdendary...  
    but the second worse part is to get my achivement for a full game done.. i still have to redo those missions (clearly not on legdendary again.. FU legdendary!)
    Avatar image for white_silhouette
    White_Silhouette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By White_Silhouette

i hear ya it sucks. I had a similar issue when doing legendary in halo 3. Luckily it was because i hadn't watched the opening cutscene on legendary.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Bollard

Anyone else get the Spolier tag open when they loaded up this thread? Seems weird. 
    And about Halo being a bitch, well yeah, it was. But I'm done now, just gotta go back on easy to do the other achievements.

FlipperDesert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By FlipperDesert

yr lol th gm is rly hrd i wnt 2 g thr wth sum frnd 2 bet th gm on lgndry

You're not in a rush, it's a forum and you can take time writing a post. Also, fuck legendary mode.

krystians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By krystians

Yes the tag was open for me too. I am on last lvl on legendary. It's fucking hard, but I am loving it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.