Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Halo: Reach

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 14, 2010

A prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, chronicling one of the most cataclysmic events of the Halo Universe through the eyes of a squad of Spartan super-soldiers known as Noble Team. It is also the last game in the series developed by Bungie.

Last Lvl help, possible spoilers.

krystians

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By krystians

So i am stuck at the part where there are all the Elites in the warehouse near the end I think. I am playing on legendary and I cannot kill them!! Help please!

owen99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By owen99

do what i did and just run through them with your shotgun, to make it to the cannon, you dont need to kill them all just make it to the cutscene trigger and they will all disappear. 

when running, equip the shotgun and any that get in your way just shoot them once and run past them

worked for me, got stuck on this aswell,

Immuniity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Immuniity
    @owen99 said:
    " you dont need to kill them all just make it to the cutscene trigger and they will all disappear. "
    I played it on heroic and after running past them and getting into the cannon thing...i was promptly killed by fire from the elites i did not kill. Maybe its different on legendary?
    Wasara88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wasara88

First take out the one with the plasma rifles downstairs with a plasmapistol overcharge+DMR combo. Then i went under the stairs and lured one of them downstairs and killed him of too with the same tactic. Then i took the plasma sword from him and hang out for awhile to get a checkpoint and bumrushed the one with the Fuelrod and killed him with the sword. Hope this helps. Just keep trying and don't give up you will make it eventually.

babblinmule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By babblinmule

This was the only time in the game on legendary that i resorted to using the noob combo (mostly because i just could not be bothered anymore). For some reason the zealots dont really dodge plasma pistol shots, so grab one, charge it up and whip out the dmr for the quick kill.

StupidGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By StupidGamer

This was one part of the campaign that was decidedly not fun. I played through on Heroic and I turtled for as long as I could stand it, slowly picking enemies off one by one. When they got thin enough for me to make a run for the next checkpoint, I'd just run and pray. Eventually I got through.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Vinny_Says
    @krystians: the game practically gives you a DMR (dead body near entrance) and a Plasma pistol (kill a grunt)
     Start by killing the engineer, then proceed to noob combo the 3 elite zealots on the ground floor while avoiding the ultra zealot with the launcher. Then overcharge plasma pistol on  the ultra zealot TWICE in order to remove shield, then pop him in the head. (dont get too close or he'll charge you with a sword)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.