McRib Hunt '10 featuring poo smell and Nintendo 64.

Posted by rachelepithet (1256 posts) -

Happy to find a relatively close McDonald's carrying both McRibs (and fresh, saucy ones unlike the ghetto McD's I went to weeks ago when McRib was on the down low) and those Frappe drinks as well. But the drive through experience was completely fucked thanks to the sewage truck pumping out of a hole in the parking lot. Sacrifice the drive through to avoid a catastrophe indoors I guess. Also this McD's still has the N64 logo on  the glass over the playpen and no mention inside of any of the DS wifi stuff. Weird. But mission accomplished nonetheless.

#1 Posted by rachelepithet (1256 posts) -

Happy to find a relatively close McDonald's carrying both McRibs (and fresh, saucy ones unlike the ghetto McD's I went to weeks ago when McRib was on the down low) and those Frappe drinks as well. But the drive through experience was completely fucked thanks to the sewage truck pumping out of a hole in the parking lot. Sacrifice the drive through to avoid a catastrophe indoors I guess. Also this McD's still has the N64 logo on  the glass over the playpen and no mention inside of any of the DS wifi stuff. Weird. But mission accomplished nonetheless.

#2 Posted by auspiciousqueue (1298 posts) -

I tried a McRib, and I am not a fan.

Apparently I found out that the contract went out on allowing DS wifi.

#3 Posted by TooWalrus (12976 posts) -

So did you fall through a time hole into the 90s, when the n64 was mind blowing and the McRib ran free and flurished?

#4 Posted by ZmillA (2232 posts) -

their going away december 5th, in america anyway

#5 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

The Taco bell in my home town still has StarWars Episode 1 standee's and cups on display.

#6 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1852 posts) -
@keyhunter said:
" The Taco bell in my home town still has StarWars Episode 1 standee's and cups on display. "
Jar Jar forever!!!
#7 Posted by Claude (16251 posts) -

I had my bitch this year and she had me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.