The Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd wiki last edited by Hailinel on 07/03/14 01:49PM
View full history
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd is the second entry in the Project DIVA series for the PlayStation Vita and PS3. It will be released in Japan on March 27, 2014 and in North America in the following fall. Sega has confirmed that the North American release will see a larger distribution of the physical disc version than was given to the original Project Diva F, and that the Vita version will also see a physical release.
Customizatible GUI skins - Players will be able to skin the play screen with various skins. There are said to be around 20 different designs.
New Scratch Notes - Previous games had "scratch" notes which reqired the player on PS Vita to swipe the screen and on PS3 flick the analog stick. Two new types have been added W-Scratch or "Double Scratch" makes the player swipe with two fingers on the PS Vita screen when the notes appear. On PS3 flicking both analog sticks will be required. The second type of new note is the "link scratch" which sees one scratch note linked by a line which the player will be required to swipe all notes connected by the line.
New Challenge Items - Items such as "Cool Master-S" will add extra challenge by making any notes the player hits that isn't "Cool" rating take from your health meter. Other new items such as "Shy Note" will slow down the action on the screen.
- "Halfsies (50/50)" (半分こ (50/50)?) by Crypton
- “Kokoro” by Toraboruta P
- “Double Lariat” by Agoaniki P
- "Akatsuki Arrival" (アカツキアライヴァル) by Last Note
- "Romeo and Cinderella" (ロミオとシンデレラ) by doriko
- "Colorful x Melody" (カラフル×メロディ) by Team MOER
- "A Thousand Year Solo" (千年の独奏歌) by yanagiP
- "Spoofing Genga" (なりすましゲンガー) by KulfiQ
- "This is the Happiness and Peace of Mind Committee" (こちら、幸福安心委員会です) by Utata-P
- "Packaged" by livetune
- "Erase or Zero" by Crystal P
- "Nijigen Dream Fever" (二次元ドリームフィーバー?) by PolyphonicBranch
- "Like Dislike" (スキキライ?) by HoneyWorks
- "Two Breaths Walking" (二息歩行?) by DECO*27
- "DECORATOR" by livetune
- "Kowase Kowase" (壊せ壊せ?) by ELVN
- "Envy Catwalk" (エンヴィキャットウォーク?) by Toma
- "Karakuri Pierrot" (からくりピエロ?) by 40mP
- "Glory 3usi9" (グローリー ミュージック?) by Nanou
Project Diva F 2nd will feature song subtitles in both English and romaji. In comparison, the localization of the original Project Diva F featured romaji subtitles only. Sega is working with the artists to ensure the accuracy of the lyric translations.
- Itsudemo Tote Bag will be packaged with first print of the PS3 version on a First Come First Serve Basis
- "Todoke, hibike Code" This code acts as a discount allowing users to redeem it either on their PS Vita or PS3 on the Japanese PSN store and receive a discount on the digital version of the game depending on what digital version you want.
- Dokodemo Laundry Bag will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis to buyers of the Vita version
- PSVita version will also include a "Deepening Diva Hatsune Miku" Weiss Schwarz card for AR mode to obtain a special DIVA Room item.