Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hearthstone

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

A Free-to-Play collectible card game by Blizzard Entertainment set in the Warcraft universe.

Blizzard previews upcoming Goblins Vs. Gnomes Expansion

• 51 results
    Acura_Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Acura_Max

The last card in the GvG vote contest is here!

No Caption Provided

According to Ben Brode, the card itself gets +1 attack when a minion dies while the card is in your hand. The buff that the card gets is magical. That means that silence will bring Fordragon back to 1/7. Reincarnate and other cards like it will do the same. The card seems like a perfect fit for the Paladin class who can create bunches of weak minions to chuck for more buffs. There is also some nice synergy with cards like Muster for Battle and Haunted Creeper.

With the final card revealed, GvG should arrive soon. There is some speculation that the expansion should come this week or next week. Official word is that the expansion will come right after the 8 hour system maintenance that is happening this week. But I think that is unlikely since Blizzard said that they will give us ample notice before revealing the date. And 1 day or 2 of notice is a bit short. I expect that we will get at least 5 days notice like the expansion. On the other hand, the time that system maintenance ends is a pretty good time to launch an expansion.

Hearthstone will be unavailable during server maintenance on Tuesday, December 2 at 3:00 AM PST. We expect maintenance to be finished around 11:00 AM PST.

So, according to this, it should end at 2am EST. That's perfect if they want to avoid the large crowds and lag time that they experienced during the first week of CoN.

This month's cardback has also been revealed.

No Caption Provided

hansolol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Bolvar is weird. Really strange to have a card that is being augmented while it's in your hand. I was thinking the text should read "Battlecry: Gain +1 Attack for each friendly minion that died while this was in your hand."

I guess that would mean that Alarm-o-bot would negate his buff in that case. Also I suppose they wanted to make it easier for players to know how much of an attack buff Bolvar is getting before playing him so they can play around BGH.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.