Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hearthstone

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

A Free-to-Play collectible card game by Blizzard Entertainment set in the Warcraft universe.

Hearthstone Community Tournament Signup (CLOSED)

• 107 results
    C0V3RT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

@starvinggamer said:

Oh god what is the current meta for Warlock/Paladin/Warrior? What if you have like no Giants? Or Jaraxxus?

I continue to be super curious whether the only people who signed up for this tournament all have relatively top tier decks in the current meta, or if it'll just be a spectrum from terrible to pretty good. I have to imagine if you just have some decent rares, epics, and legendaries, even if it isn't up to speed with the current meta, you probably won't even face many people who are even aware of the current meta until the final rounds.

Man, somebody should organize a SolForge tournament, so I can finally play against human players that don't just have 3 copies of every fucking mythic and heroic card.

I'm going to venture and guess that even if most people in this tourney are running popular netdecks, they may not necessarily be... gifted?... enough to play them correctly.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
    SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmazz: same here

I'm pacific time zone covert

C0V3RT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmazz said:

Bnet: MaZZM #1131

Decks: Shaman/Warlock/Druid

I'm a Pacific Time Zone duder if that matters

Noted, thank you sir!

C0V3RT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If one or three (but not two... but I'd take two) more people from the Australia/Pacific/Asia part of the world want to sign up, that'd be swell.

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@starvinggamer said:

Oh god what is the current meta for Warlock/Paladin/Warrior? What if you have like no Giants? Or Jaraxxus?

I continue to be super curious whether the only people who signed up for this tournament all have relatively top tier decks in the current meta, or if it'll just be a spectrum from terrible to pretty good. I have to imagine if you just have some decent rares, epics, and legendaries, even if it isn't up to speed with the current meta, you probably won't even face many people who are even aware of the current meta until the final rounds.

Man, somebody should organize a SolForge tournament, so I can finally play against human players that don't just have 3 copies of every fucking mythic and heroic card.

I'm not even totally sure I know what the word "meta" means in this case.

I've played a lot of Hearthstone, but I've never looked into copying decks or anything like that. I figure it would just totally kill the fun for me. I also spread my time pretty evenly between all nine classes, so that probably won't help me. I'm not too bad though! I've got some tricks.

C0V3RT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also - FWIW, in order to build the community and make the tournament more welcoming, I debated limiting it to rares and commons and saying no epics or legendary cards. I think it's something worth trying in the future if this goes well, but didn't want to alienate the people who are maybe more invested (both financially and time wise) in the game.

L44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#107  Edited By L44

Cool beans I'm in.

BNET: Louis#6929

Classes: Warrior, Druid, Shaman

I'm also Australian.

JSwan13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#108  Edited By JSwan13

I want in.

BNet - JSwan13#1797

Decks - Hunter, Rogue, Warlock.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#109  Edited By Fredchuckdave

@c0v3rt: I'd be down for just commons, only rares is just knife juggler/argent commander/sunwalker/defender of argus in (almost) every deck; and those cards are already tired enough.

C0V3RT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@l44: You're a life saver.

C0V3RT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Less than 3 hours to sign up - get in while the gettin' is good!

Lockes84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lockes#1428 Druid, shaman, paladin. Can't wait!

C0V3RT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By C0V3RT

Annnnnndsign up is closed. I've actually got the bracket made, just need to gussy it up. I'll post it tonight in a new thread. If you're really chomping at the bit to find out your matchup, PM me. Thanks everyone!

BetterBuckleUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Fuck Me!

I'm so sorry, I put down my screen name instead of battlenet ID. It's actually BetterBuckle#1293, NOT the one listed in the roster. My bad.

Hopefully anyone looking for me in a match will catch this message pending actual correction in the roster. PM'd C0V3RT already.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.