Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heavy Rain

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jan 25, 2010

An interactive thriller from the studio behind Indigo Prophecy, sporting a dark storyline involving the investigation of a mysterious serial killer.

Awesome moments do you like most in Heavy Rain

Avatar image for monsterobsessor
    Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Fanboy

For me, it's everything about Norman

1. Threatening Blake for beating Ethan's psychiatrist.
    2. Chasing a criminal through a supermarket.
    3. Saving Ethan from Blake by pushing him to a wall and punching him to the face.
    4. Fighting Mad Jack.
    5. Fighting Scott Shelby in the last chapter.

borodin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By borodin

For me it was the first time I used the virtual office in ARI, I had no idea what it was, picked the one that looked like Mars... it just blew me away!

StefanJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By StefanJ

The moment when I realised who the killer was. OH SNAP!

NTA_Luciana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NTA_Luciana

Playing as Madison, I accepted the drink from that dude, which lead to some... interesting events. Thinking about them now, they're super contrived and don't make a whole lot of sense, but in the heat of the moment, it was just the white-knuckled terror of "OH GOD I'M TOTALLY GONNA DIE HERE." I remember coming away from that sequence thinking "Man, that may not have been the smartest choice, but I'm glad I made it because that was awesome."

PATERSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By PATERSON
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a1d45de5ef23
    deactivated-5a1d45de5ef23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@Lucien_Lachance said:
    " Playing as Madison, I accepted the drink from that dude, which lead to some... interesting events. Thinking about them now, they're super contrived and don't make a whole lot of sense, but in the heat of the moment, it was just the white-knuckled terror of "OH GOD I'M TOTALLY GONNA DIE HERE." I remember coming away from that sequence thinking "Man, that may not have been the smartest choice, but I'm glad I made it because that was awesome." "
    i have never been so pumped from a video game before. And NEVER from a QTE. 

holy shit.
    NTA_Luciana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NTA_Luciana

Also, another thing I appreciate about this game: You know in most games, you're shooting all the time? In Heavy Rain, when someone pulls a gun, you KNOW shit's going down. In Heavy Rain, guns are to be feared and respected, unlike other games where they're just utilities.

ryno9881

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By ryno9881

I just beat the game and I was kind of hoping he would get back to together with his wife. They really made you care about the Mars family in the beginning and I was hoping that they would all be a family again at the end. BTW, Jason dieing in the beginning was probably one of the saddest moments in a game. Overall this game was pretty awesome and I can't wait to see what Quantic Dream does next.

valiantgrizzly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By valiantgrizzly

The entire Shark trial scene had my blood pumping like crazy. The moment in which I made the decision to either shoot the guy or not seemed to take hours.

"I'm a father too."

Chilling.

Raven9686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Raven9686

Any time you finsh a trail. The music was great when that happen

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.