Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heavy Rain

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jan 25, 2010

An interactive thriller from the studio behind Indigo Prophecy, sporting a dark storyline involving the investigation of a mysterious serial killer.

Difficulty-related trophy?

jelekeloy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By jelekeloy

Hey guys I'm about to start this game, and I have a quick question.  Are there difficulty-related trophies in this game?  I want to go for the platinum, but I don't want to look at a full trophy list in fear of spoilers.  I know some (or all) are hidden, but I'm patching the game right now so I can't check for myself.  Thanks in advance.

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mylifeforAiur

I'd suggest playing the game on the hardest difficulty anyway, It's really not difficult ;)  
    Plus you'll have to play through the game multiple times to get the platinum trophy. 

jelekeloy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By jelekeloy
    @mylifeforAiur: 
    OK, I guess I will just be safe and play on hard.  Also, I thought I had heard that you could skip around in the game to get all the trophies...
    Gav47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Gav47
    @jelekeloy: Nope, play on easy if you like.
    mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By mylifeforAiur

Once you complete a chapter, you'll be able to replay it at will. So just finish the game once and replay whatever chapters you need to in order to get your trophies. That's how I did it  ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.