Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heavy Rain

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jan 25, 2010

An interactive thriller from the studio behind Indigo Prophecy, sporting a dark storyline involving the investigation of a mysterious serial killer.

Heavy Rain Glitch...help?(I guess spoiler)

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MrOldboy

Just started playing Heavy Rain and have already ran intoa  few glitches. I got stuck on the stairs for a little while, then a cutscene in the mall stopped and then fast fowarded. But now in the scene where you are supposed to lose Jason, he is frozen holding the baloon while I just run around him yelling Jason! 

Does the game autosave often enough where I wont lose any progress if I restart the game?\

edit: it fixed itself, I looked around the area until I found a command prompt and by doing it that triggered the next cutscene. Just a scripting error I guess.

zonerover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By zonerover

I hate the glitches in Heavy Rain. Thanks that that and the wonky controls, it wrecks what would otherwise be a perfect interactive drama game.

face15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By face15

Wow, weird. I didn't encounter a single glitch in that game.

chogi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chogi

my glitch was madison knew where the warehouse was even though i didn't do anything. kind of a pain when you're trying to go for the platinum.

Cold_Wolven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cold_Wolven

My only fustration was with the controls but apart from that not a single glitch was encountered thoughout my playthrough.
    Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By Sooperspy

The time when u have to take care of Shaun for the night, he sat on the couch watching that awesome show over and over and over. It sucked, but I was able to restart that part and it played fine

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.