Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Heavy Rain

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Jan 25, 2010

An interactive thriller from the studio behind Indigo Prophecy, sporting a dark storyline involving the investigation of a mysterious serial killer.

I LOVED IT!

DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DriveupLife

Man what a fantastic game. Best game I've played in a long time. Got the "good/best" ending, and I'm really excited for playing the taxidermist. I'm bummed about the DLC, but I guess that's just how things go. Everything was just really well done and I'm definitely going to replay it, maybe in a few months to let the story simmer. Anyone else feel the sane way?

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @DriveupLife:  i bought a PS3 a month ago. i have inFamous (i fucking regret buying this twitchy piece of shit game SO MUCHCHCHCHCHCHC), Red Dead Redemption and PES10 

hopefully when i get some cash i'll buy Heavy Rain and Uncharted 2 :) 
    glad u enjoyed it tho
    Cwaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Cwaff

I really enjoyed my time with Heavy Rain also, I think I'll play through it again someday but as you said I'm gonna wait a while until the story is out of my head and things feel fairly fresh again.

blacklab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By blacklab

I liked it as well. I didn't have as much of an issue with some of the glitchy stuff as others.  Haven't gotten around to the taxidermist yet...but hopefully soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.