Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hellgate: London

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 31, 2007

From Flagship Studios, whose founders were involved with the creation of the award-winning Diablo series, comes the similarly loot-driven Hellgate: London, a futuristic third/first person action-RPG set in post-apocalyptic London.

Freee to play - Whos with me?

Pitta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pitta

I cant be the only one that like the game when it was new - Any bombers wanna get in on this now that its free?

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

I had no idea it went free to play... 

Where do I get it?

emem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By emem

I remember watching the amazing CGI trailers and being extremely disappointed when actually playing it (beta). There was so much talk about it being revolutionary, WoW killer etc.. I didn't really like it.

Maybe I'll take a look at what they've come up with for their reboot or whatever they want to call it. It would be cool if you guys could write a little bit about it and include some screenshots for lazy people and people who have to finish 12 other games first.. well, basically for me. :)

ThePaleKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ThePaleKing

I actually loved this game, due in most part, I think, to the fact that I got exactly what I was expecting, whereas I believe many people thought they were buying something completely different. Played it mostly solo, loved the aesthetics of the game, and some of the boss fights were truly spectacular.  

Don't have much interest in getting back into it now, and the free to play (of which I am not a fan) aspect of it doesn't help motivate me. 

Althox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Althox

Love the game in the first beta, and when it came live. And now when it've been revived, I'm active once more! IGN: Artiomska

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.