Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Hitman

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 11, 2016

The sixth game in IO Interactive's stealth murder franchise, simply titled Hitman, adopts an episodic design which continually introduces new assassination contracts for players to undertake.

How do I buy this?

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Decided to get this (on PS4), what is the best way to get all the content? Looks like there is a complete package option, a starter pack and then the separate DLC episodes? Looking at the store, it does not show me the prices on each episode, because the system prevents you from buying DLC for games you don't own, I guess? I can still see the upgrade pack which is probably meant for the people who got the starter pack..? Anyway, all of this is a bit confusing, the prices on the PSN store are crazy high (the physical copy is about as expensive as the upgrade pack) so I will wait for a sale anyway (guess I just missed one over the holidays).

I also have seen some topics on being locked out of some missions if you buy the game one way and not another, excluding elusive targets which are just gone of course.

Or maybe I should just get the intro pack and pick episodes one by one later?

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

The most cost effective way is to buy the entire season up front.

If you buy the Intro Pack and then want to upgrade to the full season it is marginally more expensive.

I'm not sure how the pricing works out if you buy the episodes piecemeal but it would be weird to have like the first two and final level with chunks missing in the middle. If you buy the entire season you guarantee yourself access to all timed exclusive content like the Elusive Targets as you don't need to have "unlocked" the map to take part in them, you just need to "own" it.

mems1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If you're gonna get the game its cheaper and better to just everything at once. Theres also a physical version with everything on it coming later this month but thats gonna be $60(or $48 with Amazon Prime).

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, cool, thank you - I figured that would be the best way to go, but it was not clear from the PSN page so I figured I would ask. I will get the physical disc then.

One more question: is there any chance I will catch any of the elusive targets? I would assume what they call "a season" would be a year from the initial release?

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@quipido: I think they may do them all the way about to the next season. I mentioned this in another thread but they have hardly used the later maps at all and I think they will keep going for a while. I think they should even be able to do elusive targets on Season 1 maps when Season 2 is going on I'd imagine.

I would love some in Hokkaido since it's my favorite map in the game. I wan an Elusive Target I can kill while he plays DDR. And as a ninja.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@quipido: You should still catch elusive targets, they have said they still plan to do them between creation of season 2. They seem to be on a bi-weekly schedule, give or take a few days.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

You should have got it during the holiday sales. Id wait until the price goes down again.

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should have got it during the holiday sales. Id wait until the price goes down again.

I should have and I will! I think I'll be able to get the physical copy cheap soon.

@artisanbreads: @takayamasama: Awesome to hear they'll support this seasone some more, I hope I will catch some of them at some point!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.