Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Horizon Zero Dawn

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 28, 2017

Explore a lush, post-apocalyptic world inhabited by robotic beasts while uncovering secrets of the past.

Horizon Zero Dawn Screenshot Memoir Part 2: Black & White

bigevil1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Edited By bigevil1987

Hello again internet! I think it's about time to post some more of my favourite Horizon Zero Dawn screenshots. This time around I decided to go with a theme, black and white. These shots will be from all over the game in terms of story, so SPOILERS if you haven't played it yet. You may see some locations, characters, armour, weapons or events you haven't encountered yet. With that, off we go.

All the skyboxes! I really enjoyed just exploring the world, it looked so good that I wanted to climb every peak even though I knew there wasn't necessarily a collectible up there.
    All the skyboxes! I really enjoyed just exploring the world, it looked so good that I wanted to climb every peak even though I knew there wasn't necessarily a collectible up there.
    This shot makes me happy. Feels like something from Alien, or some other bleak sci-fi story.
    This shot makes me happy. Feels like something from Alien, or some other bleak sci-fi story.
    Snow in video games, I always love it.
    Snow in video games, I always love it.
    Revisiting parts of the old
    Revisiting parts of the old "metal world" was always interesting
    Who wouldn't want a giant robot T-Rex as a friend?
    Who wouldn't want a giant robot T-Rex as a friend?
    Most of my shots include Aloy or other characters, but I enjoyed taking a few of creatures and landscapes.
    Most of my shots include Aloy or other characters, but I enjoyed taking a few of creatures and landscapes.
    On the hunt.
    On the hunt.
    Trying to find some tall grass to hide in...
    Trying to find some tall grass to hide in...
    I know this is similar to the earlier shot, but I really liked the lighting on this one.
    I know this is similar to the earlier shot, but I really liked the lighting on this one.
    Stormbird hunting
    Stormbird hunting
    Overriding a Stormbird is really fun.
    Overriding a Stormbird is really fun.
    I explored this area LONG before I was supposed to, you can't get very far until the story deems it.
    I explored this area LONG before I was supposed to, you can't get very far until the story deems it.
    I wish I found this armour earlier in the game, I did most of the sidequests early on in the story.
    I wish I found this armour earlier in the game, I did most of the sidequests early on in the story.
    Loved the design of Meridian, beautiful city.
    Loved the design of Meridian, beautiful city.
    That's probably fine.
    That's probably fine.
    Come to me jungle friends!
    Come to me jungle friends!
    Showdown at Stormbird Ridge
    Showdown at Stormbird Ridge
    Feel the glow
    Feel the glow
    Talannah was one of my favourite characters in Horizon. She's badass and I want her armour as DLC for Aloy.
    Talannah was one of my favourite characters in Horizon. She's badass and I want her armour as DLC for Aloy.
    The Nora prepare for the final battle.
    The Nora prepare for the final battle.
    The War Chief doesn't mess around.
    The War Chief doesn't mess around.
    It felt like there were hints of a love story, but it wasn't a focus, which I liked.
    It felt like there were hints of a love story, but it wasn't a focus, which I liked.
    Documentary style.
    Documentary style.
    People at a temple as the final battle approaches. Religion is fascinating and complex in Horizon's world. Some of the conversations I overheard sounded similar to ones had in my life.
    People at a temple as the final battle approaches. Religion is fascinating and complex in Horizon's world. Some of the conversations I overheard sounded similar to ones had in my life.
    Meridian isn't on fire, don't worry about it.
    Meridian isn't on fire, don't worry about it.
    I may get this one done up as a poster or something. I think this was the last shot I took after beating the main story.
    I may get this one done up as a poster or something. I think this was the last shot I took after beating the main story.

That's it for this week folks. Look for more updates in the future!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.