50% Off On Steam (Flash Sale)

#1 Edited by Vextroid (1430 posts) -

One of this years weirdest but awesome experiences with an awesome sound track is only $5. 

If you don't have it yet, now is a great time! 

(It's a flash sale won't last too long, 11 hours left at time of writing)
#2 Posted by billyhoush (1195 posts) -

Aw fuck..I wonder if I should get this and hope they will support cross play when the mac version is released.

#3 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (850 posts) -

Purchased immediately, thanks for the tip.

#4 Posted by project343 (2838 posts) -

@Imsorrymsjackson said:

Really was a complete no-brainer.

#5 Posted by Phatmac (5728 posts) -

I bought it yesterday at game fly for 5.99!!!! ARGH!

#6 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (850 posts) -

@project343 said:

@Imsorrymsjackson said:

Really was a complete no-brainer.

Absolutely, at that price im tempted to buy a copy for a fellow bomber too!!

#7 Posted by billyhoush (1195 posts) -

https://twitter.com/HotlineMiami/status/271652909027041280

#8 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

I bought it. I have now bought like 20 games within the last few months on Steam that I will not get around to for awhile :[

#9 Posted by BisonHero (7063 posts) -
@Phatmac
I bought it for $10 a week ago on Steam, AND I REGRET NOTHING. The game was absolutely worth $10 to me.
#10 Posted by Heltom92 (715 posts) -

I was hesitant at first cos I'm a poor Uni student. But it's £3.49 so I thought fuck it!

#11 Posted by Phatmac (5728 posts) -
@BisonHero
@Phatmac
I bought it for $10 a week ago on Steam, AND I REGRET NOTHING. The game was absolutely worth $10 to me.
I'm just foolin'
#12 Posted by Kiri90 (266 posts) -

Just got it myself. I'm sure it'll provide a couple of hours of enjoyment.

#13 Posted by Animasta (14727 posts) -

everyone should get it, personally it's one of the best indie games Ive ever played

#14 Posted by Vexxan (4614 posts) -

Thanks for the notice, bought it right away.

#15 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4495 posts) -

@Animasta said:

everyone should get it, personally it's one of the best indie games Ive ever played

This. I can see some people not wanting to drop $10 on it but there's no excuse now at $5.

#16 Posted by TheHT (11802 posts) -

Ah, it was good day to come back to my PC then.

#17 Posted by phuzzybunny (173 posts) -

Purchased! Was waiting for it to go on sale.

#18 Posted by Village_Guy (2665 posts) -

I liked it and all, but honestly I can't understand what all the fuss is about, besides the awesome soundtrack. it all feels like a free flashgame to me... I don't get what is so special about it.

#19 Posted by TheHT (11802 posts) -

oh god i can't play this game for long sessions. i just beat decadence and am exhausted.

#20 Posted by Cameron (607 posts) -

It was well worth $10, so if you're even remotely interested you should pick it up. I'd pay $5 just for the 'Hydrogen' song on the soundtrack.

#21 Posted by darkvare (780 posts) -

i joked with a friend about sharing the love and buying a copy for me and today i woke up and had a gift in my inbox

#22 Posted by avantegardener (1155 posts) -

Purchased!

#23 Posted by bigsmoke77 (791 posts) -

Bought it a couple hours ago and have been loving it since.

#24 Posted by CosmicBatman (317 posts) -

@Village_Guy: It's way more polished than your average flash game (even though it crashed on me within the first minute of playing it.) Everyone should buy this game for five dollars even if you just like the soundtrack.

#25 Posted by BisonHero (7063 posts) -
@Village_Guy

I liked it and all, but honestly I can't understand what all the fuss is about, besides the awesome soundtrack. it all feels like a free flashgame to me... I don't get what is so special about it.

There are a lot of free Flash games that are good enough that they could be $5 or $10 games. HM's gameplay isn't revolutionary, but it certainly captures the raw intensity of the mood the game is going for, as does the music. It's a package that is greater than the sum of its parts, and people appreciate that. That's what is special about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.