Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Humble Bundle

Concept »

A digital storefront which donates some of its profits to charity.

Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle

misterhaan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By misterhaan

the latest humble bundle has been available for a few days, and as of now you still have just over 9 days to pick up frozen synapse and trauma for whatever price you decide on (and help out a couple charities at the same time)!  if the price you decide on is above the average (currently $4.66) you also get the humble frozenbyte bundle, which includes trine (a great game), shadowgrounds, shadowgrounds: survivor, jack claw (unfinished prototype), and splot (not yet available).

of these games i've played trine all the way through (i still intend to go back and get all the achievements) and shadowgrounds for a handful of levels.  trine was good enough that if you don't yet have it i recommend paying at least $5 just for that game, and this bundle will allow you to do that and also pick up a handful of other games with it!

trauma was added to the bundle the day after the bundle became available, and there's a bit of a tradition of adding games to these bundles after the fact, so there may even be more coming.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.