Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Inazuma Eleven

Franchise »

The franchise of the ever so Japanese soccer RPG games, Inazuma Eleven.

Woot! Inazuma Eleven Coming To Europe!

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

No Caption Provided
    One of my most beloved games on the Nintendo DS is finally making it's way here to Europe, Level-5 have confirmed they're bringing the awesome football orientated RPG, Inazuma Eleven, to Europe sometime in the latter half of next year.  

The president of Level-5, Akihiro Hino, recently confirmed that the rights for the animated TV show have been picked up by Spanish multimedia company Arait Multimedia.  He said the studio are hoping to air the series around the FIFA 2010 World Cup period.  Hino-san says the DS game will follow the airing of the series in Spain, "when the time is right"  - my guess is after the World Cup next summer.

Inazuma Eleven (NDS, Level-5) - 9 / 8 / 10 / 9  - 36/40   - Famitsu   

This is awesome news, I really love the original game, in my eyes it's easily going to be a million seller, in fact, I have often thought how dumb it is that Level-5 had no plans to release it here within the two years that it's been out. There's a lot that's charming about the original Inazuma, it has some of the best characterization I have felt in a videogame, it's story is excellent a result. The gameplay is different, it's not conventional football as one would hope it to be, but it makes no difference because what''s in place works really well. It's a lotta fun once you get the hang of it.

I have the sequel Inazuma Eleven 2 on it's way to me now. The sequel launched on October 1st and both versions have been selling very well in Japan, so much so I'm hoping it comes to Nintendo Wii next. On Wii the game will truly shine.

Inazuma 2 Official Website

L33tfella_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By L33tfella_H

sounds interesting, and Level-5 have been putting out some quite good stuff recently.

Avatar image for psyborg0815--DEFUNCT
    psyborg0815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By psyborg0815

Looks nice.
    Was that a Giga drill breaker in the second video? AWESOME!

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @L33tfella_H said:

" sounds interesting, and Level-5 have been putting out some quite good stuff recently. "

Fantasy Life looks cute and it's premise sounds cool - it's sort of like Animal Crossing with 20 specific lives to lead.  

If you like Layton, the new game just released in Japan has a RPG mode called "London Life" made by Brownie Brown.  It's basically Mother/Earthbound set in London, Big Red Buses included.  

http://www.giantbomb.com/fantasy-life/61-27947/brownie-brown-level-5-create-fantasy-life-for-nintendo-ds/35-259213/#14

http://www.giantbomb.com/professor-layton/62-1096/brownie-brown-creates-london-life-rpg-mode-for-layton/35-259082/#3
    eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By eroticfishcake

I've never heard of this but like L33tfella_H said, Level % has been churning out some good games recently so I might look into this even though I have no interest in football whatsoever.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Al3xand3r

They always looked like high quality games and Europe makes sense since they're based on soccer, so, yay.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @eroticfishcake said:
    " I've never heard of this but like L33tfella_H said, Level % has been churning out some good games recently so I might look into this even though I have no interest in football whatsoever. "

I can honestly say that even if your don't like football, you can still fall in love with this game because it's strength lies in having a very solid RPG at it's core, one with great characters and a compelling story. 
    eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By eroticfishcake
    @Linkyshinks said:
    " @eroticfishcake said:
    " I've never heard of this but like L33tfella_H said, Level % has been churning out some good games recently so I might look into this even though I have no interest in football whatsoever. "
     I can honestly say that even if your don't like football, you can still fall in love with this game because it's strength lies in having a very solid RPG at it's core, one with great characters and a compelling story.  "
    Being a Japanese game, I sort of figured that it would but I'll take your word for it all the same. Thanks for bringing to this to my attention anyway. I probably pick it up when I get the chance to.
    L33tfella_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By L33tfella_H
    @Linkyshinks said:
    " @L33tfella_H said:

" sounds interesting, and Level-5 have been putting out some quite good stuff recently. "

Fantasy Life looks cute and it's premise sounds cool - it's sort of like Animal Crossing with 20 specific lives to lead.  

If you like Layton, the new game just released in Japan has a RPG mode called "London Life" made by Brownie Brown.  It's basically Mother/Earthbound set in London, Big Red Buses included.  

http://www.giantbomb.com/fantasy-life/61-27947/brownie-brown-level-5-create-fantasy-life-for-nintendo-ds/35-259213/#14

http://www.giantbomb.com/professor-layton/62-1096/brownie-brown-creates-london-life-rpg-mode-for-layton/35-259082/#3 "
    yea, i heard about the London Life mode, which looks pretty good (considering i like the artstyle of the mother games). 

But yea, i finished the second layton game about a month ago (great storytelling for a puzzle game, Level-5 have some great writing on their side) and i just starte playing DQ8, which i'm already hooked to.

also, football (soccer is what chumps call the sport!) RPG sounds pretty niiiiiiiiiiize.
    Tiwi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tiwi

This might be the most awesome DS game i have seen to date. and the second one made NO fucking sense Whatsoever, and i love it for that exact reason. If i can find it when it comes out here, I'll get it for sure.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Linkyshinks

It seems as though Inazuma Eleven Break is heading to Nintendo Wii, on the evidence of strong hint's given by Level 5's president.

Link

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.