Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 07, 2011

The electric superhuman, Cole MacGrath, returns in the sequel to 2009's open world superhero third-person action game from Sucker Punch, featuring new graphics, a new city, and new powers.

will i like infamous 2 ?

matrixsight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By matrixsight

1. WHAT I DISLIKED FROM INFAMOUS 1--- I played Infamous 1 and I never really got that feel I was a super powered hero, because the game simply felt like a shooter, and i can't stand shooters all the time. I liked Prototype game better, because it didn't feel like a shooter. In infamous 1 you pretty much had the lightning bolt (pistol), lightning grenade (Fragmentation grenade), lightning rocket (rocket launcher), the only powers i liked was the polarity shield because it actually made sense......how is this dude able to survive so many bullets/explosions? he has a basic electricity health regen (which is hardly explained in the game) but he is no where near wolverines health regen.........Also the NPC's, i was playing infamous 1 and used the slow mo sniper precision attack, and my girl friend looked at the face designs of one of the enemies, and she sad, it looked ugly, and i agreed, they looked like clowns on a bad day that are on LSD.... so yea, just a shooter with electricity graphics.........I play super hero games to feel like a super hero, not a modern warfare shooter in a open world....

2. WHAT I LIKED FROM INFAMOUS 1 --- Pretty much I loved the story, and my favorite power was polarity shield and Lightning storm, and i liked the story

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

..........kessler went back from time blah blah.....i loved that story, and how it gave u hope that your gonna get even more powerful, reminded me of Heroes tv show in which sylar gets more powerful overtime. I also liked the SUPER beefed up powers at the end, the lightning storm.......but thats about it..... 

SPOILER ENDS --SPOILER ENDS  

.........what made me finish the game? the fact that i LOVE LOVE LOVE super hero video games........

3. What will make me like infamous 2 ? -- pretty much if the GAME WORLD is full of fun criminal random events ( not user gen content) that is diverse, and engaging.  I played the demo, and i'm still not sure if they made it so i like it...............Pretty much, what will make me like infamous 2 is...............A ton of world random events where people get mugged, robbed, jumped etc etc and I step in and defeat them and i get praised by the victims........ OVER THE TOP POWERS, like lightning storm etc..................MORE defensive powers like polarity shield................And less Modern Warfare shooter type powers, I DON'T MIND powers that "shoot" but change it up a bit, like, instead of a lightbolt that shoots like a pistol or machine gun, make it electrecute the enemies more the best way I can explain this is for you to look here .......the lightning attack here is pathetic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePUaDjt8b48&feature=related    vs now this is a lightning attack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io0ktdcyBIc    or electric powers like electro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELgmn4w5BxA

or electric powers like force unleashed........

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By zombie2011

I heard the story is kinda weak in Infamous 2 so i don't think you will like it.

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

You should really learn how to use paragraphs and use less dots.

djstyles92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By djstyles92

Infamous 2 was amazing.  I loved the shit out of it

ConstantRa1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By ConstantRa1n

No.

ConstantRa1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By ConstantRa1n
    @ConstantRa1n said:
    No.
    Yes!
    Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

The question is: Do you like fun?

altairre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By altairre
    @Krakn3Dfx said:

The question is: Do you like fun?

No.
    matrixsight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By matrixsight

Are there any defensive powers in Infamous 2 like polarity shield or anything defensive ?

matrixsight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By matrixsight

ok i made up my mind, i'm not gonna purchase it, i don't support cheap super hero knockoff games that is no different from call of duty in a sandbox world...................... PROTOTYPE WHERE ARE YOU ?!?!?!?!?!?   /cry

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By spankingaddict
    @matrixsight said:
    ok i made up my mind, i'm not gonna purchase it, i don't support cheap super hero knockoff games that is no different from call of duty in a sandbox world...................... PROTOTYPE WHERE ARE YOU ?!?!?!?!?!?   /cry
    What!!!!!!!!!!!?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.