Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

Clipping

Avatar image for kamikazecaterpillar
    KamikazeCaterpillar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Did anyone else have any issues with clipping during the bus mission, or any part of the game for that matter? I found out that it would be way easier to just get off the bus every time an enemy would would than trying to shoot them from a top the bus but right around the time that I got to bridge the entire game's collision detection seemed to crash and I was falling through the ground and jumping through the bus. Luckily it managed to correct itself but not for long since the game proceeded to freeze as soon I got to the top of the hospital. Over all this game is absolutely fantastic and I was just wondering if anyone else ran into similar issues while they were. On a side note this is officially the last used game I will ever buy; I have had way too many games lockup on me since gamestop sold me a faulty disc.

Avatar image for deactivated-57aaaa9329732
    deactivated-57aaaa9329732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's not just you. 
    I've gotten stuck on the inside of buildings while climbing, fallen through rooftops into an endless void, and gotten stuck inside of the buses as well. 

gunslingerNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By gunslingerNZ

It's been a while since I played this game admittedly but I can't remember any major issues outside of occasional slow down.

Avatar image for kamikazecaterpillar
    KamikazeCaterpillar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@gunslingerNZ said:
    " It's been a while since I played this game admittedly but I can't remember any major issues outside of occasional slow down. "
    I haven't noticed any slowdown, but then again I never really notice any problems with a game's frame rate unless it's really severe like in Borderlands.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.