Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

infamous is fun as hell

ribeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Edited By ribeye

had it on my someday list since it launched because i wasn't quite sold at the time but, i bought it they day the price dropped and i'm glad i did.  it could use a touch more polish in a couple spots but overall it's a fantastic game.  i can easily overlook the few odd issues it has in favor of the awesome gameplay, it is the game i can't wait to get home and fire up again, love the power ups, love the traversal, can't say enough about it.  for $30....you should check it out if you haven't already, well worth it.  i am not normally a completionist but something about this game (possibly the awesomeness of the traversal) makes me want to S-rank this game
    ribeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ribeye

had it on my someday list since it launched because i wasn't quite sold at the time but, i bought it they day the price dropped and i'm glad i did.  it could use a touch more polish in a couple spots but overall it's a fantastic game.  i can easily overlook the few odd issues it has in favor of the awesome gameplay, it is the game i can't wait to get home and fire up again, love the power ups, love the traversal, can't say enough about it.  for $30....you should check it out if you haven't already, well worth it.  i am not normally a completionist but something about this game (possibly the awesomeness of the traversal) makes me want to S-rank this game
    callumbay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By callumbay

Agreed! I've had it since release and I still play it today (in fact, it's in my PS3 at the moment). I just can't get over how fun it is, in hindsight I probably enjoyed it more than any other game last year. (sorry, plants vs. zombies :p)

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

Yes...yes it is.

TheJasonSigler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By TheJasonSigler

Got stuck on one cheap thug towards the end and returned it to GameFly. I hope to return to it someday, though, if only to go back through playing entirely evil.

fini_fly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By fini_fly

I also waited until the price drop before I picked it up and really enjoyed it. But, as enjoyable as it was, I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it. The ending is worth the play-through.

RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By RobotHamster

Its an awesome game, I got the s-rank in it like the first week it came out but sadly theres no way to show it on this site.  But I really can't wait for 2!

ribeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ribeye

yes for whatever reason sony will not release the hostages (aka trophies) 

i find it odd that we can post our mini whatever profile things that list our PS3 trophies but that information cannot be synced outside of that, they let us do it for like a week here on giantbomb and then pulled it again. c'mon sony, is it not obvious that we're freaks about looking at and comparing our acheivements with our friends?  what's the big deal anyway?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.