Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Apr 16, 2013

The DC Universe's most powerful heroes and villains collide in this fighting game from the creators of the Mortal Kombat series.

Moves not working online

bmehlers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I was wondering how many of you are having trouble executing combos and moves online, as I am having quite a bit. Now I'm definitely not that great at fighting games and have only had the game this week, but my combos hardly ever come out fully online. These are combos I've practiced a lot in training and can nail almost every time with ease, but online they usually stop at 2 or 3 hits. Even simple 4 or 5 hit combos won't come out. I don't know if I input them too fast, or if its lag or what. I played the hell out of MK9 and did not seem to have this problem. Just seeing if anyone else has this problem or any advice. Thanks

MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's so hard (impossible?) to hit confirm in Injustice.. You have to buffer into everything so early (even more so online).. In my Hal Jordan BnB's I'm done with the inputs like halfway into the combos.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

Yea I've been having the same problem. Aquaman is next to impossible to do anything with online for this reason. With Green Lantern I will dial the same combo multiple times and sometimes it registers and other times it won't.

bmehlers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I mainly play Green Lantern as well, and a big culprit is the bat swing combo off a jump attack. It always drops at 2 or 3 hits, its frustrating. I should also add I'm playing on PS3 with a stick instead of a controller if that makes any difference. Thanks for the replies.

casper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

im not sure ( i dont own the game) but i think injustices netcode uses input delay as opposed to a ggpo kind of thing, so that will change timing a bit.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Sackmanjones

It's just input delay. I have the same issue although I tend to stick to shorter combos that are easy to do and hit for solid damage

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Input lag. Varies upon both users in play. You can just stop playing online and find your local scene if you want to optimize your combos and your overall game. You can check out stuff like Test Your Might since they have resources for MK and Injustice as well as finding your nearest community and hangouts. At the least it can help make the online play easier when you find local folks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.