Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Apr 03, 2013

A completely separate beast from its big console counterpart, Injustice: Gods Among Us for mobile is a fighting game that can unlock features in the console versions.

Anyone else's game showing off???

Budwyzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I played through half the story just fine, but about half way through I started having problems, and by the end... I was just leaving the room.

In the fights near the end of the game, the enemy was so impossibly hard. Like the game was just trying to either, show off how awesome it the PS3 is at playing or how awesomely each character can be played. The counters to whatever I did were instantaneous, and most fight as soon as it started the computer would instantly attack and pull non-stop perfect combos until I lost my first HP bar and it reset. But then once I lost completely and hit retry, the computer character would basically just stand still while I pummeled it, like it was done kicking my ass so now it will let me move on through the story.

Anyone else have this issue?

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By darkvare

i thought that's what fighting game difficulty was all about also i think you posted in the ios game forum lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.