Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

iPhone

Platform »

The iPhone is a multimedia multi-touch smartphone created by Apple Inc.

Anyone else having problems with iOS7?

Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Just thought I'd ask since the update came out a while back. So far it's been really annoying me, I have no problem with it aesthetically; it looks fine. The problem is it keeps "glitching out" and some of my apps don't even work properly anymore. Even the app store is fucked.

So yeah, any other fellow bombers out there having trouble with this?

Keep it real,

Carlos

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No problems. Are you using an iPhone 5 or newer? When you installed the update, did you do a clean install (ie... format your drive before you installed)?
    Apps glitching is normal for a new OS because developers need to update their software. I am guessing that some apps have not updated yet or the updates are not completely bug free yet.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By toowalrus

iTunes was crashing on me, so I entered iTunes from the podcast app and it seems to have fixed my problem. That's the only issue I've had so far.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.