Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

iRacing

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Aug 26, 2008

iRacing.com is an online simulation racing game for the PC featuring numerous licensed cars and tracks.

Any GB Folks Still Racing

KoopinKrackerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

3 years since the last "anyone still race" post, but wanted to see if any still race? Just got setup and wanted to connect with people down for chill racing (and more importantly provide helpful tips).

aiomon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I play F1 2020, so if you're into that, hit me up!

PiltdownMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koopinkrackerz: I started about 6 months ago and have been trying to get good at racing. I've been documenting things via youtube and twitch.

It's been both fun and frustrating at times.

KoopinKrackerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@piltdownman 4 months in and have gotten up to C License in oval racing. Really enjoying it, but like you said it can be frustrating lol. Still searching for my first win but I have a podium in a modified race. It's great to feel yourself actually progressing and learning more. Dark rabbit hole of wanting to upgrade setup tho haha.

I'll check out your videos sometime, thanks for sharing!

PiltdownMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koopinkrackerz: I'm more a road guy than oval. The stress of doing oval and driving so close has a tendency to get to me. I'm still trying to get C there to do the fixed Indy races. Might just do some time trials to grind it out...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.