Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Iron Brigade

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 22, 2011

Described as "a game about love," Iron Brigade is a goofy alternate-historical WW1-themed third-person shooter/tower defense mash-up where up to four players take control of hulking bipedal tanks and must endure swarms of television-based robots.

Co-op on Steam

tastyhouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Do I need xbox live gold to play coop on steam? It still uses GFWL. I'm guessing yes because I don't get any prompt when I go to the radio room on the ship. Just want to confirm.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#2 fisk0  Moderator

No GFWL games require Gold to play online as far as I know, not even the ones with cross platform multiplayer like Shadowrun or Universe at War.

tastyhouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Okay thanks - I may need to progress further in the campaign.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

GFWL is slowly dying dude, it's suppose to official be dead by the end of this summer, so a lot of the games still adopting the GFWL stuff are migrating to other services like steam.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Co-Op on PC has always been busted, sadly. Unless you have friends who are playing, you can't do any online.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.