Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tony Stark

Character » appears in 80 games

Billionaire playboy. Philanthropist. Alcoholic. Super hero. The Invincible Iron Man.

Hate it? Love it? Indifferent?

Avatar image for popeanonymousvii
    PopeAnonymousVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PopeAnonymousVII
    Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Snail

I totally cast my vote for hate it, but meant Love it.

How ironic is that?

PopeAnonymousVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PopeAnonymousVII

Sorry, I'm not used to how this works.  The poll has to do with this.

No Caption Provided

Premiering in April.  That is, I think, post-Siege.  I think it fits with Stark's philosophy of streamlining the armor.  I like it a lot, it actually makes the armor in the next movie, which seems the same as the first one, look kinda lame and too bulky by comparison, to me.
    zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By zombie2011

Kinda dumb mostly because who can beat Ironman? He has everything he's like superman.

baconbits33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By baconbits33

Boobies.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@zombie2011 said:

"Kinda dumb mostly because who can beat Ironman? He has everything he's like superman. "

Yeah, actually.  

Has Iron Man been de-powered yet in the canon? Because, last I remember, he was basically one of, if not the, most formidable human superhero in the universe, outside of the Sentry.

PopeAnonymousVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PopeAnonymousVII
    @Sir_Ragnarok said:
    "

@zombie2011 said:

"Kinda dumb mostly because who can beat Ironman? He has everything he's like superman. "

Yeah, actually.  

Has Iron Man been de-powered yet in the canon? Because, last I remember, he was basically one of, if not the, most formidable human superhero in the universe, outside of the Sentry.

"
    Sort of yes, he claimed in one of the last issues of the comic (via his recorded message on how to bring him back) that the skrull virus that infected his data spine fried the extremis in his body, so technically yes, he has been significantly depowered.
    SoothsayerGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SoothsayerGB

Hate it.

Took to long to get started.  Ruined by non-R rating.  Final fight completely lacked decent/any choreography.  Uninspired CGI crapfest, payday.

But I'm more into the dark side of comics.  Dark Horse, Miller, Perceptions, Long Halloween, Moore.  I think most comic book movies lack a mature quality.  (especially Marvel's)

The marvel movies are just whores.  Dressing up our heros to fit the approval of the masses.  Spiderman, X-Men, Daredevil... Wolverine.... 

Not into the happy cool guy super hero anymore.  Gimme Marv, Moore and Aliens.  Give me drug addictions, sex, and mutilation.  I want my comic movies to look like I feel.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"This is blood for blood, and by the gallons! This is the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days! They're back!"

The BS options completely derive your poll of any meaning.
    PopeAnonymousVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PopeAnonymousVII

I don't think a poll on a internet hobby forum needs to have meaning, I'd rather have fun with it, and it's actually about the new armor I posted in my first reply to this thread. (I messed up making this at first, owel)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.