Jeff's Comic Vine Preview Theatre Debut

#1 Posted by GMan (471 posts) -

I just posted this over on Comic Vine. I got Jeff to provide his vocal talents in the latest installment of Preview Theatre. 

#2 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

I do love the CV Preview Theatre. 

Great stuff ;)

#3 Posted by AlisterCat (5630 posts) -

A good deal of Norman Chan in there too. I love Jeff's wide array of voices that somehow manage to also sound the same.

#4 Posted by HODGEY3000 (344 posts) -

thats great
#5 Posted by Gav47 (1542 posts) -

Now thats what I call a voice cast. 

#6 Posted by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -

I just can get into comics.. I rather read a manga or watch an anime since i'm just reading anyway.

#7 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -

Oh my god, do they do this all the time at Comic Vine?

#8 Posted by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

Jeff would make a good kanji.

#9 Posted by TMThomsen (2078 posts) -

Amazing

#10 Posted by Baconator (168 posts) -
@MistaSparkle said:
" Oh my god, do they do this all the time at Comic Vine? "
There's only one way to find out! Go to Comic Vine and see for yourself. 

Ps. Well, I guess technically there is more then one way. Like, asking people in the Giantbomb forum about Comic Vine's video features.
#11 Posted by Yummylee (22041 posts) -

DON'T YOU HURT LOGAN!!

#12 Posted by destruktive (1069 posts) -

Now that's.... something I guess.

#13 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

Norman Chan should be a voice actor.

#14 Posted by Vorbis (2750 posts) -

That was indeed great, need to follow that feature closely.

#15 Posted by GMan (471 posts) -
#16 Posted by Goldanas (546 posts) -

Magnificent, Jeff really provides a subtle color to the whole array, giving a quiet prominence to his performance while still maintaining the balance of the whole cast. 

I've always enjoyed Norm's voice, and his smooth, pleasing timber suits Magneto for this somewhat comedic theatre presentation. 

Great deliveries by all. Thanks for this.

#17 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

Oh my god, Jeff pulled out the Keith Ingram voice.

#18 Posted by Jazz (2289 posts) -
@DuhQbnSiLo said:
" I just can get into comics.. I rather read a manga or watch an anime since i'm just reading anyway. "
You know that manga is the japanese comic format? So you're already reading comics...just back to front and in black and white. 
Just...wanted to point that out.
#19 Posted by Chris2KLee (2337 posts) -

Nice job Jeff, but I wish they had gotten Jeff Green to do some voices while he was around, that would have been boss!

#20 Posted by Earthborn (386 posts) -
@Jazz said:
" @DuhQbnSiLo said:
" I just can get into comics.. I rather read a manga or watch an anime since i'm just reading anyway. "
You know that manga is the japanese comic format? So you're already reading comics...just back to front and in black and white. Just...wanted to point that out. "

Nice response. This made me laugh, almost more than Preview Theatre.
#21 Posted by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -
@Jazz said:
" @DuhQbnSiLo said:
You know that manga is the japanese comic format? So you're already reading comics...just back to front and in black and white. Just...wanted to point that out. "
O I know but better dialogue, story, character
#22 Posted by Jazz (2289 posts) -
@DuhQbnSiLo said:
" @Jazz said:
" @DuhQbnSiLo said:
O I know but better dialogue, story, character "
hahahahahhahaha 

no
#23 Posted by zaglis (910 posts) -

Everything is better with Jeff init

#24 Posted by buzz_clik (6989 posts) -

I'm disappointed that Hulkling didn't sound more like a Frenchman on acid doing a Mexican accent... or is it that a Mexican on acid doing a French accent?

#25 Posted by chogi (555 posts) -

Perfect casting!

#26 Posted by KillaMaStA (859 posts) -

what the hell, the entire whiskey media crew is doing voice overs for comics now?

cool

#27 Posted by kitsune_conundrum (1202 posts) -

need brads deep monotones.

#28 Edited by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -
@Jazz said:

" @DuhQbnSiLo said:

" @Jazz said:
" @DuhQbnSiLo said:
hahahahahhahaha  no "
I'm sorry but I don't care about a whole bunch of side stories for the same people, I already know all there main stories and could careless about made-up stuff that doesn't matter.

I don't read manga, i'm just saying, i rather read a manga, and there longer too...
#29 Posted by Jazz (2289 posts) -
@DuhQbnSiLo said:
" @Jazz said:

" @DuhQbnSiLo said:

" @Jazz said:
" @DuhQbnSiLo said:
hahahahahhahaha  no "
I'm sorry but I don't care about a whole bunch of side stories for the same people, I already know all there main stories and could careless about made-up stuff that doesn't matter.  I don't read manga, i'm just saying, i rather read a manga, and there longer too... "
Nothing wrong with manga...I just don't think you can tar all comics with the same brush..just the same way you can't say that all manga is great. 
I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. Manga is just as bad at going off in tangents...and don't get me started on anime fillers. 
If you were interested (not that you are) in comics, try something by Brubaker, Ellis, Ennis or earlier Bendis. Just cause DC/Marvel don't do it for you doesn't mean that Vertigo, Wildstorm, or even Oni won't.
#30 Posted by DuhQbnSiLo (2139 posts) -

Comics right now are just pretty much side stories or new stories with the same dudes. there also too short for me. anime fillers have nothing to do with Mangas....

#31 Posted by GMan (471 posts) -

Jeff landed another role. See if you can recognize him before the credits.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.