Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Aug 29, 2013

A fighting game developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Namco Bandai, the cast of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure square off to see who is the last man standing in the ongoing clash of the Joestar bloodline against Dio Brando, his descendants and other bizarre enemies.

Trailer #5 (10 minutes)

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By FluxWaveZ

There's only shaky cam currently available, though.

Based on the squealing fangirls, this series is apparently popular with ladies. I wouldn't have thought, but I guess it makes sense.

Edit: First 5 minutes of the trailer has been officially uploaded:

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By jacksukeru

@fluxwavez: It has heaps upon heaps of pretty men with not a lot of female characters, the potential for yaoi shipping is through the roof!

While I enjoyed hearing the crowd squeal when certain characters appeared I can't wait for a proper version where you can hear the characters, this is still the best shot version I've seen so far.

And man Narancia looks so dope, even from the little you can see here. Vola vola vola!

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@fluxwavez: The first trailer shown in that clip, i.e the first 5 minutes, is now up in regular trailer form here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe9pvmZM1mA in case you want to update the op with it.

I'm pretty pleased with the voices, and the additional costumes for the characters might be cool. I'm hoping that Kira gets his alternate look in costume form, since I've always prefered it to his first form.

ShrimpDino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

That trailer was awesome :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.