Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 11, 2003

Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis is a game that allows you to build and manage your own dino-themed park. Building upon basic simulation/tycoon games Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis offers unique innovations that help it define and attach itself to the well known movie franchise.

config tool launches at start-up

Avatar image for shivancommander
    ShivanCommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShivanCommander

Whenever I turn on my computer, it launches the Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis configuration utility. I tried going into msconfig, but I couldn't find the utility under start-up or under services. Please help, I don't want it to launch at start-up.

mekon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mekon

Have you tried the Startup entries in the Start menu? It might also be listed in the registry under:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
     If you can find out what the program name is (task manager may be able to help) there may be an entry with the utility name listed.  (Make sure you get the right one )
    You need to use Regedit and for example, here if I wanted to stop the Logitech SetPoint Software running on startup, but didn't want to deinstall I could just delete the EvtMgr6 key by right clicking and deleting it.
    If you're not sure about this then I suggest you ask for help, because it is possible to harm your OS with this tool. 
    Edit: just realised that msconfig lists the registry entries, it's been a while since I used it. Still, the information's there if you ever needed it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.