Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Just Cause 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 23, 2010

Rico Rodriguez returns to explore another autocratic island nation in this explosion-laded followup to Just Cause.

You're Doing It Wrong: One Man's Vehicular Journey Across Panau

bulletstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Edited By bulletstorm

No Caption Provided
    What you are looking at is the vehicular journey that I took just, oh an hour ago while listening to the Bombcast. One motorcycle. Mostly one road. Its the type of thing that really allows one to appreciate the world of Just Cause 2,  sure, up close some aspects of the world don't look great, but just going on a road trip like this really allows you to be absorbed into it all. 
    bulletstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By bulletstorm

No Caption Provided
    What you are looking at is the vehicular journey that I took just, oh an hour ago while listening to the Bombcast. One motorcycle. Mostly one road. Its the type of thing that really allows one to appreciate the world of Just Cause 2,  sure, up close some aspects of the world don't look great, but just going on a road trip like this really allows you to be absorbed into it all. 
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HandsomeDead

The way I got so much time and achievement points out of Just Cause 2 was just listening to podcasts while playing. If I didn't, I'd have stopped playing after about 10 minutes, instead I ended up clocking in over 50 hours. iTunes, I salute you.

AAABeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AAABeef

I remember doing the 3-star road race that begins just off the large kidney island on the east side.  The race takes you over the top of the island and back down the west side to the airport.  Hammering as fast as I could in a fast car, I still took about 30 minutes for the drive.   

This game is massive

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.