No recent wiki edits to this page.
A 20-year-old assassin of Japanese-American descent, Kaede is a talented martial artist who goes by the nickname "Barefoot". She is voiced by Tara Strong.
Born in Portland, Oregon, Kaede became a victim of the Killer7 massacre and was murdered by Emir Parkreiner at the Union Hotel in 1955, while her brother attended a secret political meeting for the Liberal Party. She was later reincarnated by Harman Smith, only to be killed again at the hands of her own brother under the order of Kenjiro "Matsuken" Matsuoka. She was revived once more and became a persona under Garcian Smith.
In combat, Kaede uses an AMT Hardballer Longslide with an attached scope. She also has the ability to perform the "Blood Shower" by slashing her wrists, which summons Iwazaru's ex-wife Mizaru and breaks down any invisible barriers that obscure the player's path. This ability can also be used to absorb blood at key points in the game, revealing hidden messages.
- "I've changed my makeup, did you notice? Ah, men. They never notice...these kinda things."
- "The fuck are you looking at?"
- "Shit, fuck it!"
- "Hurts, doesn't it?"
- "Fuck it!"
- "You...are a ghost."
- Kaede is killed in room #404 in the Union Hotel.
- The "Hand of Killer7" document released by Capcom hints that Kaede and Matsuken may have been lovers.
- Along with Mask de Smith, her name is capitalized due to it being spelled out in English in the Japanese release, while all other names were in Hiragana (Japanese script).