Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ken Griffey Jr Presents Major League Baseball

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released March 1994

Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball is a classic baseball simulation for SNES.

Best baseball game of the 90's

eznark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By eznark

Was anyone else ridiculously into this game?  I was 12 when this game came out, and since advanced stuff like stat tracking and online play did not exist, my entire baseball team at the time picked this game up and kept scorebooks of every game played and compared stats and what not.  It was ridiculously fun.

This is still one of my all time favorite baseball games, and Griffey's swing was perfectly captured.

BigShot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By BigShot

This game was way too good! It makes me sick that I traded my SNES and all my games in for a PlayStation and some games. I want to play it again.

Hardtarget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Yup, one of my all time favourite baseball games, I was the perfect age when it came out.

After the recent look Jeff gave RBI Baseball I'd love to see him take a look at this.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By ESREVER

Yes, definitely. I had too many laughs running out fielders into walls when they're trying to catch flyballs. Also the batter sprite animations were great.

laserguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

baseball allstars on th nes was the best ever.

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This and World Series Baseball on the Genesis came out the same year. Enjoyed Griffey more, but it was such a good year.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#7 chaser324  Moderator

Yeah, in spite of the lack of the MLBPA license, I really liked this game.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

It was the best arcade baseball game ever made. Ken Griffey Jr.'s Winning Run and MVP Baseball 2005 were the two best baseball games I ever played though, especially Winning Run. I loved all the sound effects, and it had stat tracking.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#9 chaser324  Moderator

@nodima said:

It was the best arcade baseball game ever made. Ken Griffey Jr.'s Winning Run and MVP Baseball 2005 were the two best baseball games I ever played though, especially Winning Run. I loved all the sound effects, and it had stat tracking.

I know people that still play MVP Baseball 2005 on an extremely regular basis.

DGBruin08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ken Griffey Jr's Winning Run was my jam. Mike Piazza, I mean,Tony Tolloni was a beast

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.