Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ken Levine

Person » credited in 15 games

Ken Levine is the founder and creative director of Irrational Games, and has developed games such as Freedom Force, System Shock 2, and BioShock.

Ken Levine "games should be whatever the hell they want"

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

i embedded the video to start at the piece where he talks about this (ive embeded part 1 of the interview below for those who want to watch the whole thing)

i wholeheartedly agree, and its so great to hear him of all people come out and say this, especially when the last game he has made was considered by many to be one of the best games this generation. he balances super serious and fun better than a lot of devs out there.

combine this with the videos in this thread https://www.giantbomb.com/ken-levine/3040-33273/forums/ken-levine-reads-bioshock-fan-fiction-on-the-inter-1429652/#10

this guy is easily turning into one of my favorite devs in the business, really hope bioshock infinite isnt his last game and that he has at least one more game in him for next gen systems.

OfficeGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I appreciate him based on the good word of mouth on the internet but I personally do not care for Bioshock and have never seen this dude, well anywhere really. All I know is his name and face.

Anyway, good on him.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ken Levine seems to be a rare example of a lead dev who gets it. Fortunately, he's in a position where his superiors just sort of let him run wild with his process.

Really looking forward for Infinite next week.

mrfluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ken Levine seems to be a rare example of a lead dev who gets it. Fortunately, he's in a position where his superiors just sort of let him run wild with his process.

Really looking forward for Infinite next week.

it should be an obvious fact, but i still really do hope bioshock infinite sells well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.