Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 07, 2010

A PSP RPG from Square Enix in the Kingdom Hearts series that takes place roughly ten years prior to the original Kingdom Hearts, following Ventus, Aqua and Terra in their search for Master Xehanort...

Help with Terra's last boss fight..

RoxasXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RoxasXIII

Did anyone want to punch a hole through the wall when they fought this battle? He just keeps healing himself and doing other cheap crap to keep me from beating him...  I'm playing it on proud mode btw.. I dunno, any hints would be nice

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

I found the easiest way to beat him was to just block and counter all of his attacks.  When he shoots his black fire balls, block those suckers.  When he does his long chain combo attack thingy, block that and counter it with the command it gives you.  Every time I went in and just tried to hit him like normal, he would just counter me back.  Renewal block is nice in this fight.  I should note that I beat him on critical mode.

RoxasXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RoxasXIII

Holy crap dude I don't know how you did this on critical.. I have been doing the same tactic you just told me but maybe I just need new commands or something... its so frustrating I just wanna see what happens afterwards! haha

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JJOR64
    @RoxasXIII:   Make sure you have Once More and Second Chance.  Those abilities will save your ass.  If you are still stuck, try leveling up some more.  Another helpful tip is to have a crap ton of Curagas in your command list.
    RoxasXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RoxasXIII
    @JJOR64: Oh and I wanted to ask how you get the ragnarok shotlock command? I've been looking up ways to beat him and a lot of people say they used this attack.
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JJOR64
    @RoxasXIII:   For the shotlock command, I had the thunder bolt one.  Don't remember the name, but it does good damage.
    RoxasXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RoxasXIII

Oh ok cool, I think I have that one actually. Thanks a lot for the help man, I'll level a bit and hopefully i can beat him..

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JJOR64
    @RoxasXIII:   I wouldn't even true to use Command Styles.  He will just block/counter you, just if you get a chance to land a combo, just do it normally.
    RoxasXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RoxasXIII
    @JJOR64: Alright cool I'll keep it in mind.. If you think of anything else, feel free to give me a shout!
    Thunderstarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Thunderstarter
    @RoxasXIII: 
    I have a few tips (I beat this ass on Proud).

-Level 40 was my level when I beat him. The tornado area at the keyblade graveyard is PERFECT for grinding.
    -Make sure you have good commands. My shotlock was Sub Zero (You can find it in the sewers in Disney Town) it easily took out a bar of health whenever I used it. I also recommend Meteor Smash, Zantesuken, (I had the combo Xehanort used but Idr the name), and Curaga. 
    -It's best to hit him after he tries to land that cheap combo. Counters always put me in screwey position.
    -x3 Magic Haste and x3 Attack Haste abilities. 
    Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By GunslingerPanda

This guy took me six hours last night.

On standard difficulty.

Timer read 10 hours before I went in, ended with 6 hours. That's over a third of Terra's story on the final boss. I raged so hard. Love this game though.

nexas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nexas

My Terra is really crappy. I am so not looking forward to his Final boss. Ven's gave me enough trouble

Thunderstarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Thunderstarter

Ven's battle was a cakewalk. Seriously. Faith+Salvation= Big damage AND big heal.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.