Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Heart

Concept »

A heart-shaped moon that is able to absorb released hearts and which is the doorway to a world that contains the power of all hearts. It plays a major role in the Kingdom Hearts franchise. The goal of Master Xehanort is to exploit its powers.

Do it or don’t do it.

Dispossession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both HD versions of Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 are on sale digitally. I’ve always been interested in playing these games given the popularity but I was sort out off by the first game when Ben was playing it. So, at $25 a pop, what’s your thoughts? Should I give it a shot or no?

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you're interested then give it a shot. You'll never know if you don't try.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By liquiddragon

Beat the 1st game sometime last year and I'm gonna say, it's like Star Wars in that the series had have grabbed you at an impressionable age. I didn't hate it but its shortcomings were very apparent. That said, it did at least make me interested in playing KH2 in a year or 2, after some distance away from KH1.

Petiew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The story is targeted towards kids and the gameplay of 1 is kind of rough, but the combat on Critical in 2FM is actually really fun. Also Ben was absolutely terrible at playing the game and you'll probably find it much less frustrating than he did if you can read and remember basic words.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.