Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Hearts

Franchise »

The Kingdom Hearts franchise is a series of games conceived by fusing together popular elements of Final Fantasy story telling and classic Disney characters.

Kingdom Heartache?

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm glad it's dead. Ben doesn't like it and frankly I can't stand it when he does the whole constant jokey criticism thing.

With that being said, this series did make me buy the ps4 collection. I'm almost done with Kingdom Hearts 2 now.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

I miss this show, really would have liked them/Ben to push through it but those games are also so frickin' long that it just makes a playthrough a bigger commitment to do.

Kind of hate it whenever they just stop doing something and stop talking about it though, so I've gotten some schadenfreude from seeing chat getting Rorie to bring it up to Ben.

(I love you, Rorie)

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

RIP

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#254  Edited By Onemanarmyy

Luckily we still have the all heroes challenge!

oh

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Luckily we still have the all heroes challenge!

oh

At least we can all look forward to a new episode of Ranking of Fighters!

TheFlamingo352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onemanarmyy: I reinstalled Dota to finish my all-hero challenge alongside Brad, man. I never thought I'd get back into Dota, but then that show started! And then it ended!

roninenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glad it died. The complete lack of interest from Ben(The Host) and his co-hosts ruined it. No one wants to watch that.

DinosaurCanada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#258  Edited By DinosaurCanada

Bring back Kingdom Heartache. but just make it Ben and that one guy from the Coke Zero video and they both do goofy voice and dont draw attention to it

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d imagine that Ben will attempt something new next year, perhaps this time around with a game that he likes. Or one that is at least fun for the viewers.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

For real, that game is kinda boring. I mean, I have a fondness for it and I recall actually liking 2 (slow start, but has some real cool parts of the game compared to 1), but when I think about what happens in 1 and the places you go there's like 2 or 3 interesting worlds in there - Neverland, Nightmare before Christmas, and maybe some of the end game locations. The rest of the "worlds" like tarzen, wonderland, little mermaid, etc. are boring af. I don't blame Ben for burning out. Despite the second game starting incredibly slow, I think it'd at least be more fun to watch. I kinda hope he gives that one a try to at least feel out the other core game in the series.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.