Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kingdom Hearts

Franchise »

The Kingdom Hearts franchise is a series of games conceived by fusing together popular elements of Final Fantasy story telling and classic Disney characters.

Why can't I buy English music?

Atary77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

As the title suggest I'm rather curious why I have no option of purchasing the KH sound track in English. Hell even on YouTube a lot of videos that have certain songs like the theme from KH2 Sanctuary (or Passion) they get taken down or muted for copy wright reasons. And I totally get that. So why can't I just buy the English versions on iTunes perhaps? I mean Utada has her Japanese albums on there but... I just want the English versions. That's not much to ask right?

I know some would simply say they just didn't want to release it but it's like I can't even listen to Sanctuary in English unless I play KH2. Like seriously I have no other alternative to hearing that song legit. Was there something I missed? Some legal battle, dispute, or something stupid that went down that I just never heard of?

Just sucks super hard when I'm willing to pay money to buy the song or hell even the whole album yet everyone involved with making the damn thing says no. Thoughts?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

You can easily find rips on the internet if you so choose. The reason why though is that a large amount of KH fans don't mind or even prefer Japanese lyrics.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.