Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 14, 2010

Kirby's first console outing since Kirby Air Ride sees our lovable pink hero using the power of magical yarn, rather than his usual inhaling abilities, to explore a world made of arts and crafts.

The First Few Plays- Kirby's Epic Yarn

Bigheart711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By Bigheart711

I recently bought Kirby's Epic Yarn right after a good day on Campus (and a bad one at home :[ ). Here's how it went down...

Quick Plot Summary (So Far)

One day at Dream Land, Kirby ate what he thought was any old tomato from the head of someone made of yarn that was lurking around. He got sucked into the yarn person's necklace and landed into a world entirely made of yarn, where Kirby finds out that he also turned into yarn. After rescuing King Fluff from a small monster a moment ago, he introduces himself and Patch Land to Kirby...

Gameplay

This was one of the few games that I mostly play with the Wiimote sideways, and I'm already getting the hang of the controls except for "Dash" for some reason (Hopefully my Wiimote's not broken). I also had a hard time with Surfboard Kirby because I kept falling and losing jewels during the firsty stage that had him. I breezed through a number of stages already as proof. Surprisingly (well, to me of course), I found the plot more interesting as I play through some of the stages. Chances are, this is slowly becoming one of my best Wii Games since Brawl and SMG. ...As long as that damn landlord dosen't break Kirby's jewel bank first.
    Bigheart711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Bigheart711

I recently bought Kirby's Epic Yarn right after a good day on Campus (and a bad one at home :[ ). Here's how it went down...

Quick Plot Summary (So Far)

One day at Dream Land, Kirby ate what he thought was any old tomato from the head of someone made of yarn that was lurking around. He got sucked into the yarn person's necklace and landed into a world entirely made of yarn, where Kirby finds out that he also turned into yarn. After rescuing King Fluff from a small monster a moment ago, he introduces himself and Patch Land to Kirby...

Gameplay

This was one of the few games that I mostly play with the Wiimote sideways, and I'm already getting the hang of the controls except for "Dash" for some reason (Hopefully my Wiimote's not broken). I also had a hard time with Surfboard Kirby because I kept falling and losing jewels during the firsty stage that had him. I breezed through a number of stages already as proof. Surprisingly (well, to me of course), I found the plot more interesting as I play through some of the stages. Chances are, this is slowly becoming one of my best Wii Games since Brawl and SMG. ...As long as that damn landlord dosen't break Kirby's jewel bank first.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.