Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kojima Productions

Company »

Kojima Productions is a development house run by Hideo Kojima. Although the team behind it has worked on several series throughout the years, its line of Metal Gear Solid games is its most famous video game franchise.

I hope they are making a new franchise

The_Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By The_Icon

I think Solid Snake should get this much needed rest. Instead of making another MGS title anytime soon, I hope Kojima and his crew takes all the experience from the MGS series to create another AAA action title. I hope its a bit less cheesier this time !

AutomaticSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By AutomaticSnake

Less cheesier? Anyway, nice icon man. i didn't know snake was a AC milan fan lol.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By c1337us

Yeah a whole new series would be awesome. Something different then Metal Gear from Kojima would be great right now.

The_Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By The_Icon
    AutomaticSnake said:
    "Less cheesier? Anyway, nice icon man. i didn't know snake was a AC milan fan lol.
    "
    LOL, I only found out last week.
    calf_exercises

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By calf_exercises

Yer, I would really love to see what else kojima could create but I would also like to see a remake of the original metal gear and metal gear 2. But yes, I think it would be great if Kojima created a new universe

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.