Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead 2

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Nov 17, 2009

In the sequel to Valve's cooperative zombie shooter, a new team of four ragtag survivors must work together to survive the apocalypse, facing new Infected threats as they fight their way across the Southern United States.

any news on australian l4d2 ban appeal?

joshy9411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By joshy9411

im a proud australian. and like many of my proud austrlalian friends i enjoy a spot of left 4 dead from time to time. now when i heard that the australian classifications board had refused classification for l4d2 i was p-retty pissed.

Valve has since tried to appeal the refusal, but i have not been able to find out if any progress has been made on the decision. does anyone know if they have or havnt succesfully appealed l4d2? 

any info would be appreciated, thanks ladies.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By eroticfishcake

Nothing on Left 4 Dead 2 but GamePolitics have some interesting articles, including the Australian rating classification board.

SoothsayerGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By SoothsayerGB

So they wont sell it at all, in your country?  Not even Via Steam?  So even if you get a copy, you can't play online?  Damn.... That really sucks.  

I will prey to Zombie Jesus 4 you and YW sweet heart.

joshy9411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshy9411

not quite the confirmation i was after, but thanks anyways guys. eroticfishcake, that link u gave me was intersting so thanks for that

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.