Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 18, 2008

Left 4 Dead puts players in the role of one of four survivors during a zombie apocalypse. Survivors will depend on co-operation to get from one safe house to another, while facing hordes of "Infected", four of which can be controlled by human players in certain game modes.

L4D PC Co-op games

Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Kane

Hey everyone, me and a friend playing left 4 dead all tonight, but we only had 2 people, we couldent play online because of certain problems with his copy, so i made a hamachi server for all  of us to kill zombies together! all you need is hamachi and friends,  
    the network name is Giant Bomb zombay killin'
    the password is giantbomb
    hope to see some people to play with soon!

Reale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Reale

certain problems with his copy... is this code for pirate copy of L4D without a crack that works yet? if that is the case, the lobby system works fine in steam... unless this is your way of getting around the servers and playing the game illegally... hell i could be wrong, but then there would be no other reason in posting this... (again, L4D lobbying is fine and there is loads of servers up...)

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Scooper

Don't pirate Valve games it's heracy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.