Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 18, 2008

Left 4 Dead puts players in the role of one of four survivors during a zombie apocalypse. Survivors will depend on co-operation to get from one safe house to another, while facing hordes of "Infected", four of which can be controlled by human players in certain game modes.

Left4Dead

faustyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By faustyn

yeah. so i bought it today and its amazing ;D if you want to play or sth just add me on xbox live. my gt is falek.
    k. i have to go now and shoot some more zom...infected! yay!

No Caption Provided

faustyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By faustyn

yeah. so i bought it today and its amazing ;D if you want to play or sth just add me on xbox live. my gt is falek.
    k. i have to go now and shoot some more zom...infected! yay!

No Caption Provided

Kratos81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kratos81

I have been over lfd for a while now. None of my friends play anymore either. It was fun while it lasted.

A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By A Likely Story

Hm, I haven't played Left 4 Dead in a while (because of Christmas gifts and all), but I'd be willing to play again.

faustyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By faustyn

awesome Hobbies :)

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pause422
    Kratos81 said:
    "I have been over lfd for a while now. None of my friends play anymore either. It was fun while it lasted."
      I got it on the PC, but, I still have plenty of friends that play it on 360..just of course not as many as PC. It turned out fine on the 360 as well, I hope it doesn't turn into no one playing it. Valve is planning on some DLC coming very soon, for both PC and 360 at the same time. It's also gotten a few of the little updates already that fix some things, and a big patch that fixes some balance, and adds some things/changes is coming to the 360 very soon as well.

LokiZee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LokiZee

Hell, I've been playing since it came out, and I'm STILL NOT BORED! I got 3 games for Christmas, and have hardly touched them. Wow, maybe I don't have that short attention spam thing people talk about! If ya wanna splat some infected, FR me. Gamertag:PaPaLoKi

Oh, and for you people bored with L4D, don't get rid of that game just now! I'm sure some awesome DLC is on it's way!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.