Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Legaia 2: Duel Saga

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 01, 2002

Legaia 2: Duel Saga is an RPG that follows the adventures of a group of "Mystics" as they fight for the safety of the world after the Aqualith (a powerful stone that produces endless water) is stolen.

First play segment

Jtan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Jtan21

Well, I played some of this game, got to level 3. The game is...not great. Animations are a little cheesy...a lot cheesy...straight-up dumb. Combat is pretty simple, turn-based, and you use your art blocks to input directions for combat. Different combos of right,left,up,down produce different moves, or "arts". Some arts add AP, which are used for "Super Arts", more powerful moves that drain AP. You could probably figure out some of the Normal Arts just by guessing, like I did, though they teach you one Normal Art and one Super Art. So far, story has not developed much, my char (TheRza) is a new member of the Vigilance Corps, which patrols the forest (Hunter's Wood) near your home village, Nohl. Nohl is supported by this magic stone thing that provides water, which I bet is important. So far, it is a lackluster game, but maybe it gets better.

Jtan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Jtan21

Well, I played some of this game, got to level 3. The game is...not great. Animations are a little cheesy...a lot cheesy...straight-up dumb. Combat is pretty simple, turn-based, and you use your art blocks to input directions for combat. Different combos of right,left,up,down produce different moves, or "arts". Some arts add AP, which are used for "Super Arts", more powerful moves that drain AP. You could probably figure out some of the Normal Arts just by guessing, like I did, though they teach you one Normal Art and one Super Art. So far, story has not developed much, my char (TheRza) is a new member of the Vigilance Corps, which patrols the forest (Hunter's Wood) near your home village, Nohl. Nohl is supported by this magic stone thing that provides water, which I bet is important. So far, it is a lackluster game, but maybe it gets better.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.