Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Legendary

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

When Pandora's Box is accidentally opened, first person shooting commences in an array of cities, sewers and subways as you fend off destructive mythical creatures.

Quick Impressions of Legendary for Xbox 360

chakan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By chakan

Every six months or so, I enjoy playing through a low budget game. I like the stripped down feeling these games have. There aren’t 56 weapons to choose from, you aren’t lost in a huge open world, and the game designers don’t waste your time with hours of expository dialogue in cutscenes.

Legendary was a perfectly satisfying short game for me. The game is very linear, putting the player through many different corridors, sewers, and office buildings. I never felt stuck at any part of the game, the levels were designed very well to keep me moving forward. This would be a negative for many players, but I found it fun to always be moving on. I enjoyed slaying the occasional gryphon and minotaur, but I got pretty sick of all the werewolves. I picked this game up for $5, and I got more than my money's worth.

chakan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By chakan

Every six months or so, I enjoy playing through a low budget game. I like the stripped down feeling these games have. There aren’t 56 weapons to choose from, you aren’t lost in a huge open world, and the game designers don’t waste your time with hours of expository dialogue in cutscenes.

Legendary was a perfectly satisfying short game for me. The game is very linear, putting the player through many different corridors, sewers, and office buildings. I never felt stuck at any part of the game, the levels were designed very well to keep me moving forward. This would be a negative for many players, but I found it fun to always be moving on. I enjoyed slaying the occasional gryphon and minotaur, but I got pretty sick of all the werewolves. I picked this game up for $5, and I got more than my money's worth.

jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jasta

It's a good thing that people who have a similar mindset to you are few and far between. Because as long as bad games sell bad, developers will think twice before making another one, at least that would be the ideal situation.

Fair play to you though, I guess someone has to do it. 

=D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.