This would be the best Lego game if...

#1 Edited by jNerd (2012 posts) -

Jedi's weren't cooler then Batman

#2 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

Bane > any Jedi ANY DAY

#3 Posted by Max_Chill (162 posts) -
TheGTAvaccine said:
"Bane > any Jedi ANY DAY"
Jar Jar > You
#4 Posted by Bulldog19892 (1795 posts) -

What's with all the flame-bait topics today?

#5 Posted by Max_Chill (162 posts) -
Bulldog19892 said:
"What's with all the flame-bait topics today?"
then come up with better ones instead of bitching
#6 Posted by Bulldog19892 (1795 posts) -
Max_Chill said:
"Bulldog19892 said:
"What's with all the flame-bait topics today?"
then come up with better ones instead of bitching"
Well, someone missed milk and cookie time.
#7 Posted by Megalon (1392 posts) -
TheGTAvaccine said:
"Bane > any Jedi ANY DAY"
Look, I make bad movies even worse.
#8 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -
Megalon said:
"TheGTAvaccine said:
"Bane > any Jedi ANY DAY"
Look, I make bad movies even worse.
"
I loved that movie, and I loved Bane in that movie, so HA.
#9 Edited by Megalon (1392 posts) -
TheGTAvaccine said:
"Megalon said:
"TheGTAvaccine said:
"Bane > any Jedi ANY DAY"
Look, I make bad movies even worse.
"
I loved that movie, and I loved Bane in that movie, so HA."
Batman is excited that you liked his movie. Or Alfred turned down the thermostat in the batcave.
#10 Posted by jakob187 (21676 posts) -

It would be the best LEGO game if they didn't have that ANNOYING FUCKING BEEP in it.

#11 Posted by jNerd (2012 posts) -
Bulldog19892 said:
"Max_Chill said:
"Bulldog19892 said:
"What's with all the flame-bait topics today?"
then come up with better ones instead of bitching"
Well, someone missed milk and cookie time."
I want milk & cookies =(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.